Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, August 2, 2021

Recent Reviews for My Pet Spirit Readings !

I've been doing spirit pet readings for many years, and recently because of demand, I finally established a service for them. Below you can find a link to how you can get a reading. Here are some of the responses from people for whom I gave readings recently:


1) Sun, Jul 25, 2021 Thank you so much for contacting my sweet boy Salem! Everything you said was spot on. I would like to share two quick details with you. ... What a gift! Sincerely, Tanya R

2) Sun, Jul 11, 2021 My Dear Mr. Gutro No sir you are the one with a kind and caring heart. It jumps out of your writing. Again sir you have filled me with a sense of calm. What a gift you posses . You are spot on. Sincerely, Dorian M.

3) Sun, Jul 11, 2021 Wow. That’s my baby. I miss him so much. You were spot on. I got him when he was 8 weeks old and he loved until he was 14... Thank you very much for your beautiful gift and service. Warm Regards, Kerry W.

How to get a Pet Spirit Reading: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS




No comments:

Post a Comment