Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, August 29, 2021

If You're a Cat Parent Whom Granted me an Okay to Use a Story

This weekend I received an email from a cat parent who gave me permission in 2017 to use her cat's story and reading in my next Pets and the Afterlife. She made me realize that after I suffered a tremendous loss,  I altered the plan for the Pets 3 and 4 books.  That said, if you follow me, you know that the newest Pets and the Afterlife 3 book is only about dogs. But, fear not, cats (only) will be next.


 Please know that I was going to make Pets 3 about dogs and cats, but then tragedy struck my family and 2 of my heart dogs died in 2020.  Given their communications and many other dogs and cats, there were too many stories for one book, so I opted to make one dogs and one cats. That way, cat parents would be more inclined to read a book devoted entirely to felines and relate to it better.

I have not gone back and emailed all the cat parents about the change, and I apologize.  If you're waiting for the story about your cat's messages, please know it's one of 7 books I am working.  I'm currently planning it for 2023 (I have 2 others in the works between now and then). Please email me at Rgutro@gmail.com with questions.

Thanks for your patience,
Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment