Who is Rob Gutro, Medium/Author/Paranormal Investigator?
Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate. In 2005, Rob's late puppy passed and inspired Rob to write his first book and enabled him to communicate with pets. Rob participates in private paranormal investigations, helps ghosts cross over, and has provided countless messages from people or pets as ghosts or spirits. He lived in a haunted house, too!
***HIS BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead and Ghosts and Spirits, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit and Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking** BEST SELLERS- Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on Amazon.com in various paranormal categories. All are available in paperback and E-book on Amazon.com ***DOG RESCUES - Rob has volunteered with with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues since 2008 and is a pet parent of 4 dogs, 3 Dachshunds and 1 Weimaraner. He also prefers doing fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues! JUST ASK… Rgutro@gmail.com
Monday, May 30, 2011
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
- The first name I heard was Jason, although I also thought I heard James or Justin. (They could've been others with him, or his actual name).
- This was a young man who was playing either high school or college football.He wore a white jersey. He showed me the number 79. That could mean the Year he was born or died, or the number on his football jersey. - He was in his late teens or 20s when he died. He showed me that he was in a warm/hot place when he died and there were palm trees around. He could have been on vacation in a subtropical place either in the U.S. southeast or other country, or he lived in a southern U.S. state. Sometimes spirits will show mediums signs that they can relate to- like a palm tree to me indicates a warm southern state or tropical country/island.
- He told me that he died in a car accident.
- "Jason" (as I'll call him) told me that it was his time and that he was sorry he had to go. However, he's at peace now, and he wants those he left behind to know that he's fine. He told me over and over that he wants to give his loved ones a hug.
- If you know who this spirit is, please let me know!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
In fact, he already predicted the end of the world in 1994. Like the others, he's doing it for attention, just like the preacher in Florida who burned holy books to get attention. They need attention, but the type of attention they need is in the form of psychological help!
FROM USA TODAY: FAQ about May 21st Doomsday, Judgment Day and Harold Camping
What will (supposedly) happen on May 21?
Christian radio host Harold Camping says that a rapture will take place on May 21.
What is a rapture?
A rapture is the idea that believers will be taken up to heaven. Camping's followers suggest that about 200 million people will be raptured.
Will the world end immediately?
Not according to Camping. He says that the world will end on October 21.
Who is Harold Camping?
Camping, 89, is president of the Family Radio Christian network who previously claimed that the world would end in 1994.
Why May 21?
Camping uses a combination of dates and numbers to suggest May 21 is the correct day.
Do other Christians believe the same idea?
Most Christian leaders do not embrace Camping's predictions, however, some have taken fairly dramatic measures. One man spent his savings on advertisements in New York and a woman dropped out of medical school before she ran out of savings. (IN MY OPINION, THESE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY STUPID).
Monday, May 9, 2011
Sunday, May 1, 2011
|Barb Mallon conveying messages|
One spirit that came through was that of a man named John, who rode a motorcycle. Barb knew exactly which person John was connected to - and identified the man. Although a few others in the room kept thinking it was their "John" it turned out not to be when Barb gave more information. One piece of info that blew everyone away was when Barb said to the man in the audience, "Did you just get a new tattoo? John is telling me to ask about your tattoo and why it's special to him." The man responded that he DID just get a new tattoo on his arm, and that it said "R.I.P. John" and the tattoo artist reproduced the late John's signature in the middle of the tattoo. WOW.
When you're in a large audience, there tends to be a number of people who can identify with what the medium is saying- but when people in Barb's audience kept
trying "to make something fit," Barb insisted that they don't do that. She said "if it's right, it's right, no need to try an make something fit."
- If you want to book a session with Barb over the phone, you can! Doesn't matter what state you live in. Barb is an amazing medium and I highly recommend contacting her. She's at www.barbmallon.com.
- In my next blog, I'll tell you who came through to me.