Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, May 9, 2011

If you've lost a loved one: Some Important things to know


    I've been thinking about some important things you need to know if you've lost a loved one in various circumstances. I was inspired to write this blog because an infant girl recently came through to me with words, pictures and messages for her surviving relatives.
   On a related note, I've been reading a great book called "Hello from Heaven," by Bill and Judy Guggenheim, who cataloged 3000 after death communications. That is, communications from loved ones who passed on and give verbal, visual or tactile communication with them. In the book, the mention the story of a woman whose infant daughter died.
  The woman who lost her baby was a church-going woman and told the authors that because her infant daughter didn't get baptized, she feared the spirit of the baby was doomed to eternal hell!  Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Baptism is a man-made practice. I was Catholic and understand what it's all about, but the church was wrong to say that if you're not baptized you go to hell or you don't experience "heaven" or the peace in the afterlife. Think about how cruel that sounds if you love an infant, dog or cat, or person who has never been baptized.
There are a LOT of misconceptions that religions have taught people that need to be corrected. These misconceptions do nothing for the living left behind but cause them agony, grief and totally unnecessary pain. Where these ideas came from in religions, I have no idea. All I know is that with the ability to communicate with the dead, I've learned first hand that the religions are wrong and people can now take COMFORT instead of being in agony because of what their church says.
   The little infant girl that communicated with me - and I was able to confirm all of the things she told me- assured me that she was in a beautiful place in the afterlife. She was with family members. She was at peace and wanted her parents to know.
Here are some of the truths in what happens when people pass:
1) You don't need to be baptized to go to a peaceful place in the afterlife and go into the light.
2) Dogs, cats and horses all have intelligence and indeed have souls. All animals have souls and all go into the light in the afterlife. Religions that teach otherwise are very wrong. My late puppy and many other dogs have come to me - and I've been able to confirm things about their lives with their owners.
3) People who are gay go to heaven and cross into the light. Religions are wrong. Spirits of many gay people have communicated with me and many others. After all people who are tattooed and eat shrimp go to heaven (same passage in Exodus) - do you see how foolish these things are?
4) People who are sick in life, mentally or physically, or have lost a limb, sight, hearing, etc. ARE made whole in the afterlife.
5) People who commit suicide go into the light. Some choose to linger behind on Earth in an effort to reconcile taking their lives and then move into the light. They sometimes feel grief, agony and guilt for taking their own lives - an awakening that happens when they move into a spiritual being. Eventually, they can move into the light and achieve peace.






1 comment:

  1. I recently wrote a post on Dealing with the death of loved one's my self. Just before you. I was inspired by reading a post about someone elses (a medium) dealing with the death of their loved ones.

    Personally, I have a very hard time mourning in a way that helps me through their death... there for I carry them with me, not fully exepting their death. In writing this post, I was able to cry, I felt it deep with in me. Even though it wasnt enouph to get it all out, it did help a lot. Still feeling some unsetteled.... but in a diff way.

    It seems a lot of us are writing these, these days. It makes me wonder whats going on...

    You gave me your email once, but I no longer have it. Mine is pupsday@hotmail.com if you still dont mind writing. I would like to talk if we could... thanks...

    ReplyDelete