Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Q&A: Spirit Voices Sound Like They're in Another Room, Early Experiences, Haunted Kitchen

Image credit: Pennlive.com
If you've heard voices that sound like their coming from another room, and there's no one there, they are likely spirits visiting. That's what happened to Lynne, who recently wrote me to tell me her experience. Learn WHY they sound like they're in another room..  
 Lynne  also saw 2 ghostly figures in a church, and talked about that, too. Here's the story:

LYNNE'S PARANORMAL VOICE EXPERIENCE:  Rob, have you ever heard voices like people talking far enough away you cant make out what they are saying but the voices are actually from a vent in a bedroom nearby. This has happened to me two times growing up.  

MY ANSWER:  Yes, spirits (who have crossed over and come back to visit) and even Earth Bound ghosts always sound like they are talking in another room.  That's because it takes a LOT of energy for a spirit or ghost to make an audible sound. In actuality, they are likely in the SAME room as you are.

LYNNE'S EXPERIENCE AS A TEEN: When I was about 15 I was home alone from school not feeling well so I took a bath. When the water stopped running I heard voices in the living room i figured I left the tv on. I wrapped a towel around me and went out to turn the TV off. It was never on. Do you think as a young person I had the talent to see/hear ghosts?  Nothing has happened in my older years. Why?

MY ANSWER:  We are more apt to hear and see spirits or earthbound ghosts at a younger age, since we haven't yet been forced to explain things with our logical minds. We are more intuitive  at that age, and tend to trust our feelings. 

LYNNE'S CHURCH GHOST EXPERIENCE: When I was around 30 years old, I was in my church's dining area. I put the soup on before the service, and later I went down to check on it three quarters through service. As I walked into the large dining area I saw two white images on each side of the pot.

Click FOR MORE ANSWERS ABOUT THE PARANORMAL- check out Rob Gutro's books on Amazon.com (all under $10 paperback/Under $4 Kindle): 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment