Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, August 16, 2020

A New Review of Pets and the Afterlife by Rob Gutro

 If you have read any of my books, I would greatly appreciate even a short review on Amazon.com, because (with the millions of books out there), it makes the book more visible to readers. Here is a recent review of my book "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro:

 A Soothing Balm After the Loss of a Pet June 25, 2020
I was devastated after I lost my precious dog to a coyote attack. The grief was heavy and the next day, I searched for a resource to get me through the first rough week. After finding a podcast interview with Rob Gutro about losing your pet, I sought out his book and ordered the digital version so I wouldn't have to wait for it to arrive. I read it e-cover to e-cover. By the time I was done, I not only found a sense of peace from our loss but a deep feeling of connection to our beloved dog. Thank you, Rob, for this wonderful book! If you are missing your lost pet, I recommend that you buy this book. I will be getting his other books too.

No comments:

Post a Comment