Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

United Kingdom Book Reviews I like on "Pets and the Afterlife"

My books are available around the world and recently I figured out how to see reviews from other countries. This is a review I like from the United Kindgom about "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro. You can link to the page on Amazon.co.uk: https://tinyurl.com/t64vjc9 

 M. Delaroche
 5.0 out of 5 stars 
Very helpful in painful times of loss 
 9 September 2019 Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
    I purchased this book and the second book on pets and the afterlife after losing my soulmate cat Samedi in December 2016. Strange things started to happen, and I thought I was going insane. 
    Thanks to these books and the replies from Rob to my emails, I was reassured and able to understand and find peace. I have read these book three times so far as they help me to maintain that peace – I receive far fewer signs than before, so need that reassurance. I also bought these books for my cousin who was devastated at losing his sweet cat at a very young age – they really helped him as they did me. 
   I highly recommend both books on pets and the afterlife by Rob Gutro – he’s an amazing person and he knows what he is talking about – he’s both a medium and a scientist – a very interesting combination – you will not regret buying his books!


No comments:

Post a Comment