Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Shared Experience from the Inspired Ghost Tracking Meeting

IGT members (L to R): Ronda, Tom, Margaret, Rob
Last Friday, I lectured about my new book "Kindred Spirits" at the monthly meeting of
Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland  During the evening, there were 4 different messages from 4 different spirits that came through.  Margaret, the IGT founder and manager was reminded of an incident that happened to her. Here's what Margaret said:

Hey Rob, nice job on the lecture tonight. Something you said during the lecture reminded me of a story and thought you would be interested in it.  You said to Betty that they didn't have to be dead to give you a sign and for what ever reason that is what reminded me of this.

Back in 1982 when my first husband and I got together we lived in South Carolina back in the woods with only our trailer and our landlords house were.  We didn't have a phone.  We lived about 20 minutes away from where my husband worked and I normally took him in and then took the car to do what I needed to do.  This particular morning I was going to visit my dad and he told me that my oldest brother who lived with him but was visiting my mom called and needed to get a message to me.  All day I was very upset about this and anxious to reach him or any of my family.  I tried stopping several times at pay phones and calling but nobody was answering and that mad me more upset and I knew something had happened.  I have 6 brothers all of whom were at my mom's house and nobody was answering the phone.

I went to pick my husband up and on the way home I told him about it and told him that I believe my grandmother had passed.  After, getting home I got really emotional and started crying.  A knock was at the door and it was the landlord saying I had a phone call.  I knew who it was and what I was going to hear and cried even harder.  As soon as I picked up the phone my mom told me that my grandmother had passed at the time that I was trying to call them earlier that day.

You made me think of this story and I knew I had to tell you.  Great lecture and great information as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment