Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Kindred Spirits: Ed Appears to Lauren While She's Reading the Book

Kindred Spirits Available on Amazon.com
I didn't know that my friend Lauren ordered my new book "Kindred Spirits" until she sent me this email a couple of weeks ago and it was freaky! 
  I'll preface this by saying that Lauren didn't know anything about Ed, the topic of the Kindred Spirits book. Her email to me clearly indicated to me that Ed's spirit dropped in and visited her to thank her for reading about him, knowing that she would tell me!
  Here''s what she wrote:  

Rob-  Today, I went out to the patio behind our building which is in the sun and has tables and decided to pull out my kindle to read for a few minutes. I downloaded Kindred Spirits last night, so I opened it up and began to read.



I want to set the stage that I am sitting outside, in the sun, by myself, and there are noises in the background...like a yard crew with a leaf blower around the corner, and people walk by on the sidewalk occasionally. 
  While I was reading, a noise caught my attention, like the sound you hear in a marina when a halyard bangs into a sailboat mast. It happened three times in succession and I looked up and looked around and couldn't find the source of the sound. Things had become very quiet and all the other noises had stopped. 
   It sounded like someone trying to get my attention, so I closed my eyes and I had a vision of a man with dark hair, but it was blurry and black and white. I opened my eyes, decided that I was trying to think about Ed because I was reading about him, and went back to reading.  
    On the very next page I came to Ed's physical description, and you described him as "handsome, with dark hair and a nice smile. I got goosebumps because the man I saw was sort of in a half profile, not smiling, but did have dark hair. I turned the next page and nearly fell out of my chair because the photo of Ed in the book.....its blurry, he has dark hair, isn't smiling, and its black and white...it was him.
the blurry photo of Ed

I am already second guessing myself. The fleeting picture I saw in my mind was like a fuzzy radio signal. But, then on the next page, there he was. 
  "Pages" in a kindle can vary based on what size font you are looking at, so I don't know for certain what the pages are in the hard copy. But, man. I swear I saw him before I saw his picture. I don't know what to make of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment