Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Great NH Rescue Events - and a Message from Missy the Dog

Rob ready for the lecture!
This past weekend I visited 2 Animal rescues in New Hampshire and lectured on how pets communicate from the afterlife. I do these talks as fundraisers for the rescue (the rescue charges and admission, and it all goes to support the rescue). It was a return engagement for me at both the Lakes Region Humane Society in Ossippee, NH, (https://lrhs.net) and the Animal Rescue League of NH (https://www.rescueleague.org/) in Bedford, NH (near Manchester, NH.
Megan does introductions at the Lakes Region Humane Society
     I was so pleased to see so many people had signed up for both events, and they were both amazing groups. The best part of these lectures is when people in the audience understand the signs I speak about, and then share their own stories. (Please tell other rescues I will help them, too. See below).
LHRS room is filling up

    Usually whenever I give these talks I can sense some pets, and although I did, there was one dog in particular who was adamant I tell her mom that she's still around her mom in spirit. Here's the story>
ARNH sweet dog!
MISSY THE DOG MESSAGES ME
Animal Rescue of NH lecture
  At my appearance at the Animal Rescue of New Hampshire in Bedford, NH, before I started my lecture I asked a woman sitting down if she had a dog named Missy. 
   Turns out, Missy was the name of her dog that passed a couple of weeks ago. 
A Dog needing a home at ARNH
A vocal little guy at ARNH needing a home
   I told her that Missy came to me from the moment my plane landed, knowing where I would be (in the same room with her mom later on). Missy also came through as I was walking into the rescue that afternoon and told me she has clarity of thought (which wound up making sense as her mom later informed me Missy had dementia). 
   Missy also told me that she was always with another dog with whitish colored tight curly fur. Missy's mom showed me a photo of her other dog that had that exact appearance.
   In short, Missy's mom (I think her name was Debra) was astounded and comforted to get the message Missy is still very much around. 
A cute little one at ARNH needing a home!
    KNOW ANY RESCUES NEEDING FUNDRAISERS? - If you know of a rescue that would like to have me speak as a fundraiser, tell them about me, and have them contact me at Rgutro@gmail.com. I schedule talks on the weekends (because I'm a meteorologist full time).   
MY BOOKS - Check out my books "Pets and the Afterlife" and "Pets and the Afterlife 2" available on Amazon.com -under $10 in paperback and Under $3 in Kindle! 









No comments:

Post a Comment