Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

ARLNH Dog Hoping for Adoption: Tim with a Special Heart

Tim is seeking a forever home
When I visited the Animal Rescue of New Hampshire recently, I learned about many dogs and cats who are still waiting for their forever home. Today, I'm spotlighting a beautiful medium sized dog named Tim who needs a special, loving home because he has a heart condition. Please open YOUR heart and give Tim a home.

MEET TIM -  Tim, here. How are ya?!   I have come to New Hampshire all the way from South Carolina in search of a home of my own! I was found in rough shape, but luckily for me, I found kind humans who took care of me!

    My human friends have learned a lot about me, like how sweet and gentle I am. And how I love to play with other dogs! I think I would be a great companion dog, and I would be open to living with kids, although really little kids might be a little scary for me.
    Unfortunately, I do have a heart condition that you should know about. My heart is not in great shape, and it will need to be managed for as long as I'm around. We are not sure if my heart will effect my lifespan, but I promise I will repay anyone who adopts me with a lifetime of whole-hearted love.
If you have been looking for a dog to truly rescue, please consider me!
  For the ARLNH website to adopt Tim, visit: https://www.rescueleague.org/
ADDITIONAL INFO
BreedMixed Breed/Mix
Estimated Age 4 years 1 months
Spayed/Neutered Yes
Gender  Male
Size  Medium: 26lbs-50lbs
Color  Brown
Adoption Fee  $325

Dogs are loyal and protective. They will form a close bond with their humans and provide us with a reason for becoming more active -- dogs just want to be loved!
The ARLNH wants to ensure that all potential adopters are provided with care information so you can give your new pet a happy, healthy and safe home. For more information about dog care, go to our Pet Resources page.
All dogs adopted from the ARLNH have:
  • Been tested for heartworm disease
  • Received kennel cough, distemper and rabies vaccines
  • Been spayed or neutered and microchipped
  • Started on monthly heartworm prevention and flea and tick prevention
  • Received dewormings as needed
We encourage you to browse our adoptable dogs below and also to visit the shelter to work with an Adoption Counselor.
.
Thank you for choosing the Animal Rescue League of NH for your new family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment