Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Q&A: Sensitivity, Spirits, and a Haunting


Many people are sensitive to spirit and some don't acknowledge it. Sometimes, being sensitive to spirits
or energy (even emotional energy) can strongly affect people. For example, if you're around someone who is a negative person and you're sensitive, after you leave them, you may feel physically and mentally exhausted. That's an example of what energy does to a sensitive person.
  The following email came to me from someone who is sensitive and may also be experiencing a haunting. If you believe you are experiencing a haunting, please contact your local paranormal group (search in Google under "Paranormal group" and enter your city and state). Hauntings that are adversely affecting living people need to be managed and cleared.

EMAIL: 
Hello  A friend told me to search the Internet about sensitive people and I found your website. 
   I see dark and white shadow people, dream and feel things. I have had a lot of things occur in my apartment that are disconcerting. For example I have awoke to find curry powder, ice cubes or spoons on my floor. 
  Recently there has been a dark figure hanging from my 8 foot high ceiling fan, but disappears as I fully enter the room. 
   I've experienced things since my father and grandfather has died at age 5. I saw them during the day and night. I felt like they tried to drag me back to their grave, awoken with bruises and I started to sleep walk. My mum took me to a children's hospital and they gave me dream suppressors. That is what was told to me. They helped until I turned 12.

MY RESPONSE:
  You have high sensitivity, and are likely a very emotional person. Your father and grandfather's spirits were not likely trying to hurt you, but trying to protect you. Your nightmares were likely from a fear of death at a young age. I had similar scary dreams after my relatives passed. I kept dreaming of graves. But remember that dreams are a way that spirits (not Earth bound ghosts) can give us messages. 
    More importantly, there may be a ghost in your home and it sounds like it needs to be cleared out and crossed over. Contact a local paranormal investigation group and have them do an investigation- tell them you believe you have a ghost in the home and need it to be cleared. 
   Paranormal groups should not charge for services- if one does, go to another. 
- It seems as if you need to purge your apartment of any earth-bound ghosts.  
*NOTE: I did a previous blog about sensitive people: 

FOR MORE Q&A ABOUT GHOSTS AND SPIRITS - check out my book "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" by Rob Gutro. I wrote the book to address many questions about the paranormal. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment