Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Note from a reader of this blog

It means a lot to hear from you and find out if you get something out of the various blogs. Recently I received the following note from a reader of the blog. .
The Tuition Room said;
I really love these stories. They fill my heart with some comfort and peace. Please keep up your meaningful work and endeavours. 
   My little dog just died. We only found out she had kidney failure when it was in Stage 4. It took all of two weeks from her diagnosis to her death. She was only 1year 11months. We cremated her and kept her ashes in a beautiful urn in our house along with her other dog who died at almost 17 years of age. (She died 3 years ago). We are devastated by the recent loss. 
    Reading your replies makes me feel so happy that they are in a better place. I pray for them all the time. 

If you have any questions, please email me at Rgutro@gmail.com or connect with me through facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RobGutroAuthorMedium/

1 comment:

  1. I came to your article from another article and am really interested in

    this learning about this. , I feel strongly about information and love

    learning more on this. If possible, as
    Pass Box manufacturers

    ReplyDelete