Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Spirit Signs: A Yorkie's Coin and Color



In December of 2013, I received the following email from a pet parent of a Yorkie who passed. She inquired about some signs. Here are the emails:
 
Cody the adorable little Yorkie



Dec. 31, 2014 Hi, my Yorkie Cody passed on the 23rd of this month. Of course I'm traumatized and I've been in tears every day. I had a feeling he was telling me to go on with my life and he wanted me to paint my bedroom gray, which I did a few days ago. 
    What was strange was I found a nickel with his date of birth while I was cleaning and painting under the armoire that was next to his bed. Also I had cleaned under the armoire a few days prior because I was compulsively cleaning to deal with his death. Anyways, I only looked at the date of the coin because I had read in your book that coins can be messages from spirits. Thanks.


My Response Dec 31st, 4:37pm
Hi Cathy- Thank you for sharing that story with me. Spirits do influence to think of things- and painting the room gray was likely influenced by Cody. Since dogs see many colors like red and brown in shades of gray, that would make sense. It would be the color that Cody would likely see! - In addition, finding the coin with the date that matched his birth year was indeed a confirmation that he wanted to let you know he comes around from time to time, and is safely on the other side! What wonderful signs! BTW- I would love to share your story on my blog, so that others can recognize signs from their pets, if you would allow me to do so. -   
     And, if so, please send me a photo of Cody, so I can include it. What a powerful connection you have with him. - Just know that he'll be there from time to time, but he finally got his message through that he's okay, so please take comfort in that. Sincerely, Rob Gutro

Cathy's Reply  Dec 31st, 4:53pm

Cody's nickel
Hi, Rob, yes of course you can share Cody's coin story. Also I didn't realize that dogs saw colors in shades of gray. I felt like painting my room gray before Cody passed on the 23rd when I knew in my heart he was going to pass soon. Also, I thought it odd that I wanted to paint our bedroom gray because I love bright colors. Most of our house on the inside is purple. The kitchen is deep red, and I had our extra bedroom painted so yellow it's like the sun is always shinning in there. The picture I'm sending you is on the day I had Cody euthanized. I know you understand the pain of losing your baby. Thank you for getting back to me.

     Here's a picture of Cody's nickel. I really have no idea how it got under the armoire or how I missed it when I cleaned under there when I cleaned the first time after his death and before I painted our room. There was nothing else under there except dust balls.

     The compulsion to paint my bedroom gray was so strong too after his death. I kept begging my husband until he relented. We painted it only six days after Cody passed.

My Reply:  Jan 1st, 7:06pm
Hi Cathy- Cody is really beautiful. That beauty continues on the other side, too. As for the grey, I've read about the colors that dogs can see- and Yellow and Blue are the two main colors a dog can see. All of the other colors appear to them as shades of gray.
- Thanks for allowing me to share Cody's story with others.  It will bring others hope and encouragement to look for signs from their dogs and cats. Wishing you and your family a happy new year (especially knowing that Cody is still around). Rob



No comments:

Post a Comment