Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Another Audible and Physical Sign from Dog's Spirit!



Over the holidays, I received this email from my friend Katharine who lives across the country. She conveys an amazing
Murphy with a smile
sign from her English Setter who had passed before Christmas.

I just had to tell you a really neat story. I lost my English setter Murphy two days before Christmas this year and was feeling like the house is rather empty and wishing she could let me know how she is. Some friends were over yesterday evening and I heard an ornament fall off the tree. I looked over there and an English setter ornament had fallen off the tree and I felt like Murphy was saying hi to me!

My response: Katharine- What a perfect sign from Murphy. I'm so sorry to hear about Murphy's passing. I'm grateful that she knew enough to send you an audible and physical sign with a picture to help comfort you and let you know she's around. Rob  

Katharine wrote: It was such a special sign from my Murphy and I am so glad I didn't miss it
That same night, my friends and I continued on out to eat. One of the specials was à la orange which was husbands my favorite dish, so of course I believe that was a sign that he was telling me that Murphy was with him and saying hi.

The timing of Katharine's late husband's favorite dinner with the dropping of the ornament was even more of a connection. It was a confirmation that Murphy is indeed with his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment