Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Getting a Message Part 5: Feelings and Feeling

Credit: http://5th-teens-rainbow.blogspot.com/
This is the fifth part in getting messages. Getting feelings is one of the ways I usually get my messages from Earth-bound ghosts or spirits who have crossed over. When spirits or ghosts connect with me, they will sometimes share the pain they experienced to tell me how they passed. I've felt a blow to the head, shot, stabbed, punched, heart attack, shortness of breath, severe abdominal pain, and once while walking through a castle in England I felt a ghostly sword slice through my left shoulder.
  In addition, I've also felt the emotions that spirits or ghosts experience. Whenever a spirit comes through, sometimes the love they're sharing is overwhelming and it literally brings me to tears. Other spirits direct me to hug the person they're communicating to through me.
   Ghosts and spirits will also convey they are present by poking, moving things, and more. When my dad passed, his spirit came to me that night and gave me a cold hug in my kitchen, some 400 miles away. Why was it cold, and why do ghost hunters comment on "cold spots" when ghosts are communicating?  Because of energy. fast moving molecules of air are present in warm air. when the energy is removed (by a ghost or spirit so they can energize), the  molecules slow down and the air cools.
  So, spirits and ghosts can communicate their feelings, either physical or emotional, and make us feel them, too.
NEXT WEEK: Getting a Message: Sounds and Voice 


Lessons Learned, Ghosts and Spirits
For Rob Gutro's books: "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead," "Pets and the Afterlife" and the new book "Pets and the Afterlife 2" -  visit Amazon.com   (or click this link) 
Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife



No comments:

Post a Comment