Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead: Be Considerate of Others

    In my book "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" I provide a lot of insight not only into the many ways that human spirits (and Earthbound ghosts) communicate with us, and things our loved ones in spirit recommend we do in this life to make it better for ourselves and others. 

  One of the main lessons they tell me is: "Be Considerate of Others."   

   Recently, that message has echoed throughout my emails and this applies to all whom email me about free readings (I offer 1 per person and ask you buy a book).  I get up to 40 requests a week and each take 15 minutes. - BTW, there are no other mediums/authors who offer free readings.

   Several times this week I've received emails from grieving folks for whom I have already given a free spirit reading, and they asked for 1, 2, 3 or in one case 7 more free readings about different people and pets who they have lost! That's unfair to everyone else and to me.

   I understand the sense of loss and a desire to want to connect. All of my older relatives have passed. My parents, aunts and uncles,and grandparents have all passed. I've also lost several friends that are my age or younger. Of course I would like to hear from them all, but even as a medium, that's not possible.  

   So, I'm not trying to be mean by telling folks that I don't have time to do multiple readings for every pet, cousin, or relative who passed- but I am one guy, and I do this out of the goodness of my heart, on my family time. So, even from the start in 2010, I've asked people be considerate of ME and of OTHERS if you have already had a reading. There are 8 billion people on this planet and everyone has lost someone. 

  I specifically wrote the books so people could learn to see the signs from spirit themselves without asking (and 99% of the time paying) a medium.  Further, if you buy a book and teach your self, you become self-reliant and you learn and can teach others! (Remember the saying: "Teach a man to fish and they eat for life, give them a fish and they keep asking for another?) 

  NOTE:  Buying a Book after getting a reading is a nice way to thank me and provides me some funds to travel to Animal Rescues where I do fundraisers (again, I use the meager profits from the book to do that)!  (all available on Amazon, and under $10, so they are affordable). 

TOUCHED BY OTHER'S KINDNESS- I've met wonderful people via email readings. One woman made a donation to an animal rescue in my late dog Sprite's name.  A couple in Texas sent me a beautiful arrangement of flowers. These people went over and above and I so appreciate them. You can tell, I've never forgotten the gesture of kindness. 

   
    The Bottom Line is "Please be considerate of others and their time. Don't take advantage of someone's good nature, and let others experience healing as you have." 



No comments:

Post a Comment