Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Recap: Virginia Psychic Fair/ Meet Jonathan a Psychic Medium! !



Thanks to all who came out to the Virginia Psychic Fair this past Sunday. My friend Jonathan, who has incredible abilities as a medium and psychic and has just decided to go public and offer his gift to those who need comfort. In today's blog you'll meet him and connect to his page.

Rob's books all set up
First,  It was nice to meet so many people who shared their experiences or talked about their people or pets in spirit.  It was my first appearance promoting my new book "Kindred Spirits."Of  course, I was also promoting my previous books including both "Pets and the Afterlife" books and the "Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation.  A Special thanks to my friend Janie Daum who came out to visit the event. She is also a paranormal investigator, but she does her investigations in Virginia (I'm in Maryland), so it's always a treat to see her. 

Extrasensory Deception books!
Second, my friend McLean Jacobson was unable to attend to promote her awesome books, but I did my best to pinch hit for her. She had family obligations so I took her books and promotional materials.
ABOUT MCLEAN JACOBSON: McLean Jacobson reads, writes, and teaches in Columbia, Maryland. She is the proud recipient of the Malice Domestic Grant for the first Suny Davis mystery, Extrasensory Deception (then titled Hypothesis for Murder.) She loves to read about paranormal and psi research, psychic personalities, and anomalous events. Share your own experiences with her at www.McLeanJacobson.com.



MEET JONATHAN - MEDIUM and PSYCHIC!
Finally,  I wanted to introduce you to my friend Jonathan Oliver- Psychic / Paranormal Enthusiast.  He just went public in the area of psychic readings and Mediumship. We've known each other for over 10 years, and he's really amazing. He made the decision to go public after being urged by friends, and the invitation to come to the Virginia Psychic Fair. Of course, he realized these were signs.

Jonathan Says : "I have been developing my psychic abilities since late-2007. Recently, I have been feeling a greater nudge from the universe to share and do more. I’ll use this page to announce upcoming events and to share thoughts on the paranormal."
His Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JonaPsychic/
  
REVIEW FROM HIS PAGE:
Amazing abilities, as my mother in law was in her last few days here on earth I had texted Jonathan about what he saw or felt. He hit things right on the mark. We have known Jonathan for 5 or 6 years and he amazes us every time we meet. My wife and I brag about him all the time, we love this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment