Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Another Ghost I Encountered in Vienna's Schönbrunn Palace - The Stallions Room Ghost

Franz Joseph
In May, I went on vacation and visited the Schonbrunn Palace in Austria. Like any palace or castle that is hundreds of
 years old, there are likely people who decided to stay behind as Earth-bound ghosts. This is the first of several blogs of ghosts I encountered there. Here's the story about The Stallions Room Ghost and I was able to determine his identity.


THE STALLIONS ROOM
The Stallions Room was used as a dining room during the nineteenth century. Displayed here today is the so-called Marshal’s Table, a festively decorated table set for a dinner of the highest-ranking military officers and court officials, who dined without the emperor, as was customary in Franz Joseph’s time.

THE GHOST - It was when I walked into this room ,that I experienced a sharp pain in my heart, and realized that it was a male ghost who was telling me he died here of a heart attack. I also heard the ghost call out the name "Franz!" I didn't know who Franz was until later. Then I learned that he was rule Maria Theresa's husband! What's more, I also learned that Franz died of a heart attack... so he was sharing his pain of death with me to prove his identity and told me his name.  I'm unsure why he's in the Stallions room,but it was a room where he and his wife entertained a lot- and perhaps it was his favorite room.

WHO WAS FRANZ JOSEPH? - Emperor of Austria, King of Hungary (ruled 1848–1916)
Born 18 August 1830 Vienna (Schönbrunn Palace)
Died 21 November 1916 Vienna (Schönbrunn Palace)
Stallions Room
Franz Joseph ascended the throne of the Austrian Empire in 1848. His concept of rulership was informed by a great sense of duty and mission. After the upheavals of the 1848 revolution he endeavoured to re-establish the legitimacy of monarchical rule and to hold together the multinational state that was threatening to break apart. He was forced to make far-reaching concessions, notably in the creation of the dual monarchy through the Compromise with Hungary in 1867 and in consenting to a constitution.

NEXT: THE GHOST IN THE NAPOLEON ROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment