Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Getting a Message Part 4: Dreams

This is part four in a series of how to acknowledge messages. One of the easiest ways for us to get messages from the other side is to see our loved ones in our dreams.When we lose a loved one we immediately want a sign from them that they're okay. Because our GRIEF blocks those signals, one of the easiest ways for spirits to come to us then, is in our dreams. When we're awake, not only does grief block out signs, but so does our logical minds. We're always taught to explain things or discount them as being a coincidence. There is no such thing as a coincidence.

I Had a Dream of My Mom! What does it mean? - My mom passed away on Dec. 29, 2013, so the event is still very raw to me. When I awoke on Thursday, January 16th, I remembered that I dreamt of my mother. She was in her kitchen, looking decades younger and all dressed up. Almost like this picture I took in 2005, but mom appeared about 20 years younger (in her 50s). She said that I need to "put this on your key tag" - and handed me something off her house and car keys. I'm not sure what the object was - perhaps a tag, or a key. Whatever it was, she wanted me to carry something of hers with me. I think that that was the message.

My mom in her kitchen, similar to how I saw her in the dream
WHAT DOES A SPIRIT IN A DREAM MEAN?  Spirits come into our dreams usually when they can't convey a message to us in other ways. They come to us to show us that they're okay on the other side. Usually it's a peaceful setting. My partner  dreamt of someone who passed walking through a meadow with him - that's a common scenario.
   What's interesting is that after my dad passed he never came to me in a dream. Likely because he was so active in my waking moments. He played with electricity, gave me messages I could understand, I heard him, sensed him and even saw him. With my mom, I heard her a couple of times, and she gave me the musical sign. This was a really great confirmation.
   Don't feel frustrated if your loved one doesn't come to you in a dream. They may have tried other ways to contact you and have been unsuccessful. It doesn't mean they're ignoring you. In fact, it's likely quite the opposite. They're likely on the other side saying "Why doesn't my loved one just see the darn signs I'm giving them!?!"


COMING NEXT: Getting a Message: Feeling and Feelings
 

Lessons Learned, Ghosts and Spirits
For Rob Gutro's books: "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead," "Pets and the Afterlife" and the new book "Pets and the Afterlife 2" -  visit Amazon.com   (or click this link) 
Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife



 

No comments:

Post a Comment