Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, November 22, 2021

Wow! My New Book achieved "Amazon Best-seller status" : Ghosts and Spirits:Explained

On the first day of last month (October), I published my latest book - explaining the differences and similarities between Earthbound ghosts and spirits (who have crossed over). I was honored when I saw it reached "Amazon best-seller status" that first week. 

WHAT MAKES A BEST-SELLER?  Best-seller status on Amazon is any book that achieves a ranking within the top 100 of any category. "Ghosts and Spirits: Explained," reached #59 under the "New Age Channeling" category under Kindle (e-books) and did pretty respectably in several other categories. 

BACKGROUND ON THE BOOK: Back in 2009, I published my first book called "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium." It was when I was first starting to use my abilities and developed a foundational understanding. In 2021, I took that book out of print, because it needed a lot of Updating based on the last 12 years of what I've learned. So, the new book contains some cool stories, (like how my dad helped me prove to my family that his spirit attended his own funeral, and how I accidentally lived in a haunted house), and lots and lots of Paranormal Questions and Answers; a more in-depth understanding of how Energy is the foundation of the paranormal and why it's so important to both entities. I address orbs, ectoplasm, poltergeists, explain cold spots and so much more! 

It's available on Amazon for just $7.99 and Ebook is $3.99. I made it as inexpensive as the publisher would let me, so YOU could learn all about ghosts and spirits, who and how they exist, and how they communicate. 
Rob

RANKING:  Ghosts and Spirits: Explained: Similarities and Differences   

On Oct 1, 2021 – the Day it debuted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment