Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

With My Appreciation

 Providing readings from pets to their grieving parents is an amazing and emotional thing for me. What's also amazing are the parents of the pets and their thoughtfulness and kindness to me. All I ask for is the small fee for the reading, and my real reward is confirmation from the pet parents. 



   One couple in the U.S. whose dog provided multiple amazing signs, was very appreciative and overly generous and it choked me up. A woman in Singapore for whom I did a reading made a donation to the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in memory of my dog, Dolly who passed in 2020 (and who is on the cover of my Pets and the Afterlife 3 book: Messages from Spirit Dogs).  

  These thoughtful and generous gestures have brought tears to my eyes. Thank you all for your support and kindness. You have all become the examples of unconditional love that our pets teach us to be. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment