Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, October 29, 2021

A Fun Halloween Lecture at the Strathmore Mansion

On October 27, I returned to the historic Strathmore Mansion in Bethesda, Maryland to give my annual Halloween lecture. This is my fourth year, and every year I come up with a different paranormal topic. As a medium, author of 8 books, and a paranormal investigator, there's a lot to talk about.  If you haven't experienced this and you live in the Washington, DC Metro area, sign up for it in 2022 to get "in the Spirit." Here's the story:


(Photo: Rob Gutro's books displayed in the mansion for the event. Credit: RG)

The Strathmore has a wonderful English tea with small sandwiches and desserts and is staffed by wonderful volunteers. The event opens with music by local artists. This year, there was a flutist and a pianist and they played many spooky favorites, including the theme from the Addams Family Television show and films. I highly recommend their English Tea events!

 This year, I cited stories from my new book, Ghosts and Spirits: Explained. I told the story of how after my dad passed away, he helped me prove to my mom and brothers that his spirit was at his own services!  I also told the story of when I wound up living in a haunted house in the 1990s... 

(Photo: A peek into the event room at the Strathmore! Credit: RG)


The room was filled and there were a lot of great questions. In addition to the interactions with the crowd, some highlights included my friends Lynn and Janet in attendance and seeing my friend Mary who manages the Strathmore. 

**************************************

To Order Rob's Books or Ebooks on Amazon, visit: https://www.amazon.com/Rob-Gutro/e/B003UNTASW





No comments:

Post a Comment