Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Thought of the Day: Fortunate Phone Calls from a Parent

 My friend Jane posted this meme about considering yourself lucky if you still can get a phone call from your parents. Having lost my parents in 2008 (my dad) and 2013 (my mom) I can relate. Jane lost her mom in 2020, and her mom was also a friend to me as well. Even though they can't call us anymore in the normal way (although some spirits have been known to use phones), I provided my take on spirits and communications (which you will read about in my "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" book). 

  Here's what I said:   "If you can still receive calls from your mom and or/ dad, you're the luckiest person."   This is so true. However, my parents and yours don't need the phone to call me anymore though. They come through dreams, in my actions (that mimic theirs), whenever I hear someone with their same name, and more. 

   Personally, I swear my husband Tom has become the mouthpiece of my mother, because he says so many things she used to say (and he didn't know about)! 

 By the way, as a medium, I will tell you that our parents want us to think of them as living in a house with no phone service or no computer. They still think of us and love us from their new home. I always think of my mom and dad as living several states away.



 is written to answer any question you may have on the paranormal. In this 2016 revision, six chapters have been added and information on ghosts and spirits updated throughout. Learn the difference between a ghost and a spirit and the energy foundation. 
Learn lessons spirits want us to know to live better on Earth. 
Experience a "Spirit Treasure Hunt" of messages that prove a spirit was with all the members of his family and prove he didn't commit suicide. 
Meet the ghost of John Wilkes Booth and see photo proof of a ghostly face from a "Double Murder Ghost Investigation." Experience cemeteries, battlefields and historic places. Learn about spirits of suicide, murder victims, angels and demons, poltergeists, ashes, slow death experiences, how to protect yourself, reincarnation and how infants and animals pass messages to the living. 
Many questions that you may have about the paranormal and how your loved ones are trying to communicate can be found in this comprehensive book. The author has written 8 books on the paranormal, 5 about people and 3 about pets.   





No comments:

Post a Comment