Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, June 14, 2021

Paranormal Q&A: My Thoughts on Premonitions

Recently, Chris wrote and asked me about my experience with Premonitions. Here is his great question and my response. 

QUESTION: We have heard stories about animals and humans having premonitions about upcoming deaths. What is your perspective on paranormal entities announcing deaths? I was thinking of the banshee and other spirits that in folklore have been known to appear to announce impending death. Care to share any thoughts?

(Photo : Rob Gutro and Paranormal Q&A) 

ANSWER:   First,  a premonition is a sense of something that will happen in the future. It's not a "Deja Vu" which is an event that you sense happened before to you and there is nothing you can do to change it.  There are 2 Kinds of Premonition. One from someone who is about to pass, and another from someone who did pass and wants to warn us about something. 

  That said, I do believe that when people are on their deathbeds, their spirit temporarily leaves their bodies (astral projection) and they "inform" their loved ones in different parts of the world, that they are going to pass.  - By inform - I mean give them a feeling, or give them a premonition.

    There are also other kinds of premonition from spirit- and they are done as a warning to us. For example,  the spirit of my dog Buzz gave me a premonition that if I walked my new dog, Dolly,  in the same exact area where Buzz was killed on the 1 year anniversary of Buzz's death, the dog's leash would open as it did with Buzz (causing his death when he ran across the street), so I heeded the premonition.
 Fortunately I did. I decided to walk Dolly through a wooded area instead, and as Buzz's spirit warned me, her leash mysteriously opened. Had I been on the main street where Buzz was killed, something also could have happened to Dolly.  It really scared me, and I took her right back home.
  So, premonitions can be of an impending death of someone, or can be a warning!
Thanks for the great question (and future blog post)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment