Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Nice Words about my Pets and the Afterlife Books - from Readers on my Facebook Page

 Good words are always so appreciated. I truly do appreciate them so I wanted to share these two notes from my facebook pages about my Pets and the Afterlife books. These folks made my day. If you have a pet who passed, or know someone who suffered the passing of a pet, send them a copy of any of my "Pets and the Afterlife" Books, Vol 1, 2 or 3!  They're all on Amazon. 

:Here are the nice notes -I'm sharing these because they were on my Public facebook page: 

Hey Rob!  I ordered 2 copies yesterday on Amazon!  One for me and one for my best friend.  I lost one of my dogs on December 28th.  Your books bring such comfort.  I have already experienced spirit signs from my Corgi who passed.  And another thank you for recommending Ruthie Larkin.  She has helped me so much in understanding my own abilities with spirit.   You both are a blessing for what you do.😍


You are a very special human being. I would say God bless you but it is obvious he already has. You will never know what you did for me when you contacted dog for me. I was ready to end my life. The grief was more than I could handle. Thank you so much for what you do to help grieving parents. All the best to you and your family in 2021




No comments:

Post a Comment