Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Email Q&A About How I Planned my Trip in "Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation"

One of my favorite books that I've written is "Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation." It contains all of my unexpected paranormal experiences when I twice visited the country. Recently, JC asked me a good question about planning the trip, and whether I decided to stay open to ghosts on the trip.  Here's his email and my response>>

QUESTION:   JC said, In addition to your pets books and the reading on Winnie, I recently completed your Ghosts of England and enjoyed it tremendously. My question is did you decide before you went that you would stay open to paranormal experiences or do you not have control over the situations? 

    I would think that would be exhausting. Either way the book was an enjoyable read. I just know from visiting several of the same places if I were being contacted by spirits and or ghosts all the time, it would eventually tire me and discourage my traveling.

MY ANSWER:   Tom actually worked with  Anne Marie of Across the Pond Vacations to plan out our 2 trips to England. Being an amateur historian on the Tudor period, he provided Anne Marie with a number of places to visit, and she coordinated things around them. 

Good question about deciding before. My answer is "no." I didn't even think of the paranormal when the trip was being planned. In fact, I had never been to England before and was focusing on the excitement of finally being in a European country (previously I had only been to Mexico and Canada).

Usually wherever I've gone in the U.S., I've been able to mostly blunt the communications from ghosts, but England was overloaded with them, all of whom  wanted to tell their stories or reach out.  Since they were from different times in history, they actually added to the history of the trip, so it wasn't a bad thing.  It was kind of like being on a tour group where a lot of people want to talk to you, but these people were actually conveying history. :)  So I looked at it as a double-benefit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment