Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Who is Rob Gutro, Author/Medium?

Whenever I do an interview, people ask me, "Who is Rob Gutro, and why have you written 7 books?  Well, here's the answer.

   I write books about my experiences with the paranormal and explain them using the science of energy (I'm a meteorologist in my career).  My books also teach others how to see signs from people and pets who have passed. (Once you read them you won't need to pay a medium).I  have the gift of mediumship, but don't make a living from it (so I don't make appts). If I get messages, I give them to people for no charge. I want to bring healing to people!   
   I have made the distinction between a Ghost and Spirit and why it's Important to kn ow, and how they all use energies (physical and emotional) to convey messages. 
   I've had the ability since I was a teenager, when my grandfather appeared to me 6 months after he passed. Since I fell in love, the ability has really grown and I've been able to sense and communicate with ghosts and spirits. I also sketch out what a ghost or spirit looks like and have connected with many people and dogs and cats!   One of my big focuses is on PETS. I had a dog that was tragically killed as a puppy and who became the world's best canine communicator. He opened the door for other dogs and cats to give messages for others that I've proved over and over.
Case files of Inspiref Ghost Tracking

No comments:

Post a Comment