Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Q&A with Rob Gutro: Is there a "Pets and the Afterlife 3" Coming? What Are you Working on Now?

Peppers will be in Pets 3
I've received several emails asking if there is a "Pets and the Afterlife 3" in the works and what it will be about, if it will differ from the others. Here are my answers!

WILL THERE BE ANOTHER "PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE" BOOK SOON?  YES!!! In fact, I'm planning a Pets 3 and 4.

WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?  At the end of March, I just released my 7th Book called "Case Files of inspired Ghost Tracking, " and am busy promoting it and my previous book "Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit."  That's what I'll be doing for the rest of the year, in addition to working on the next Pets book.

WHEN WILL PETS 3 BE READY? The next book will be about pets and the afterlife 3, focusing on dogs and coping with grief. I am going to try and get that finished by the end of this year so January 2021 would be my target date.

THERE'S ANOTHER AFTER THAT?  Yes. following "Pets and the Afterlife 3: Dogs"  will be "Pets and the Afterlife 4," about signs from spirit cats. I know it seems like a long way off but it takes a long time to put these books together and ensure they are good!
Nizi the Dachshund will be in Pets 3
HOW WILL THESE BOOKS DIFFER FROM THE FIRST TWO? 
Like the first two "Pets and the Afterlife" books, these will contain experiences that people have had with the spirits of their pets communicating from the afterlife and proven messages I have received from pet spirits. What's different is that these will ALSO contain a chapter on how to cope with your grief, written by a professional. I am working with a medical psychologist for a specific chapter on how to deal with grief.
   Although understanding signs from your pets in spirit should help ease your grief, a chapter providing additional counseling will also help!

FINAL THOUGHTS
 I know it has been awhile. There are a lot of projects keeping me busy in addition to my full time job as a meteorologist! Hope you are safe and healthy!
- Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment