Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Messages from my Friend Linda's Spirit

Sixteen days ago, my friend Linda, of 28 years passed away. I have so many fond memories of Linda. She loved Louisiana, cats, her children, her work, and had a great sense of humor. She would often share many funny stories of her adventures, and I can still hear that laugh. Since I'm a medium it was no surprise that I sensed her there, and then she shared some things with me! 

Her service was held at an historic mansion, and was set up like an English Tea. Linda loved English tea events so it was perfect.  I saw many of my old work colleagues from almost 30 years ago!  

Linda was indeed at the event today and her sense of humor came through loud and clear. She told me a couple of things. 
First, she said that "Some colleagues didn't age well." Then she laughed. I heard her laugh!!

The next thing she told me was about when she went in managed care. (She had dementia). She said that they wouldn't let her smoke. She still smoked, that I know. - So  she said to me that "that was no kind of care." She decided that if she couldn't do what she wanted and enjoy life the way she wanted she didn't want to go on - so she stopped eating (earlier on the phone, her son told me she stopped eating). 

She was very happy that the event was at the historic mansion where she helped serve tea during her retirement.. She loves it so much. 

Finally, she told me to thank all of the ladies she worked with serving those afternoon teas, that she's so grateful for the time you they had together. It was a true highlight of her retirement, and she will be sitting there whenever there's an afternoon tea. People who continue to serve the teas may smell a whiff of smoke, or hear her softly laugh, but she'll be there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment