Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Meet Tracey: A Groomer Who Communicates with Live Animals

Tracey and Pup
A medium (like me) is someone who communicates with people and pets who have passed away. An animal communicator is someone who communicates with living pets. Animal communicators have the ability to determine why pets have behavior problems, fears, or even medical issues that may not be obvious. In Sept, 2019, I met a dog groomer named Tracey in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania who has the ability to communicate with live animals. In today's blog, you'll meet her, too. If you live near Chambersburg and get your dog groomed by her, you'll likely get inside info into what your dog is thinking, too! 
Here's her story from an email she wrote me>

Hi - My business is at an address. I don't travel for grooming. The address is, 15328 Church Street, Blue Ridge Summit, PA 17214, the phone is 717-765-4900. I'm on Facebook as Puppy Spa Day.

I grew up in PA and MD. We moved around a lot when I was a kid, so making and keeping friends was hard. I had much more meaningful relationships with the animals we had. I never realized I had a gift and still doubt myself most of the time if someone asks about it. I NEVER doubt what I'm getting from the animals though. I am positive I'm understanding their needs. I'm working on learning how to get more precise answers from them, but for now, I'm understanding their body language mostly. At times, I feel like I can hear them speaking to me. I usually do a voiceover when I have dogs in my shop. I'll ask them a question, then talk like they are answering me. LOL!

I can read their body language on TV, or in a picture, and especially in person. I feel their sadness and pain, their happiness and glee, but can't always understand why just yet. I can usually figure out their quirks and triggers and help them through the grooming process. I can tell if they'll be good with other dogs, with my employee, with strangers, with certain types of noises. I can tell why they hate the blow dryer, or why they hate their nails done. I can tell if it's harder for them to cope with mom or dad around, or kids, or high energy doggies. There's so much I can see in a dog, almost immediately. A lot of it stems from their owner at the other end of the leash, so I get a better understanding as they spend more time with me at the shop. A dog will tell you everything, if you'll listen.

I can't explain why or how I understand these things, I just do.

I learned how to ride horses at age 2 and started horse shows shortly afterwards. I always liked riding bareback, because I could feel their feelings, anxieties, calmness, etc. I knew pretty much right away, whether or not the ride was going to go good, or if I was going to to be thrown as soon as possible. Haha! 

As I got older and headed out of high school, I worked as a waitress. The restaurant had a big Bassett hound that would spend a lot of the day, in the back, dishwashing area. I didn't realize it, but I was reading him. I felt sad when he was sad and so happy when he was happy. As he got older (I worked there 9 years) I started feeling his pains and weaknesses and tiredness. It was sometimes too sad for me to even look at him. It hurt me. I didn't understand it then, but I know why now.

I worked a few different jobs, feeling my way around, trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. I figured out that I didn't like people so much. People can be so mean. I did so much better and understood animals way more than people. 

I got a job at an animal hospital in Westminster, where I learned so much, medically. I did receptionist work, vet assistant, helped in surgeries, helped deliver puppies, help with euthanasia and emergencies, learned vital signs and a few typical meds, also boarding/kennel work, cleaning runs, walking, feeding and medicating dogs, bathing, and eventually, grooming the dogs. It was a very fast paced animal hospital and I didn't always enjoy that. I wanted more time with each individual dog. 

After a job switch again to people, I realized, that I definitely, wanted and needed to work with animals. A friend of mine (groomer friend) nagged me until I broke and I went for an interview with a highly talented, perfectionist, groomer...in business 20 years at that time. I learned tons more than I ever imagined I would. Not just grooming, but doggie language. I knew this was what I wanted to do. Now, I have my own grooming salon. Pretty successful, too! Open 2 years this coming January, 2020, and almost 500 clients! 

I have helped many dogs over the years with their grooming and behavior issues. I love what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment