Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Today's Sign from our Dog Sprite: Anniversary of his Passing

Sprite put his tee shirt front and center today
I've written two books about how our pets communicate from the afterlife (called Pets and the Afterlife and Pets and the Afterlife 2), and it's always amazing to me when the signs come. 
   Tomorrow, July 8th, marks 6 years ago that our Dachshund Sprite passed away and today he gave me a sign he is still very much around. Spirits will usually send us signs within 2 weeks of a birthday, anniversary (even of their passing) or holiday.
Signs can come in many ways, and you have to be open to recognizing them. That's why I wrote the books -to teach people how to recognize the messages our pets send from spirit to let us know they are still very much around us. 

ABOUT SPRITE -  Sprite came to us in December of 2010, just before he turned 14 years old. He was born on Dec. 23, 1996 and passed on July 8, 2013. 

MAKING A TEE SHIRT - After Sprite passed, I decided to have a tee shirt made with my favorite photo of him, his name and dates. I love the tee shirt and it's one of about 100 plus that I have. Today, Sprite let me know that he was around because that Tee shirt with his picture was the next one in my stack to wear. 

>HOW DID IT HAPPEN? - I have a stack of tee shirts in my closet, that I fold in a rectangle. Each week, after doing laundry, the newly laundered tee shirts go on the bottom of the back stacks. As I wear tee shirts from the front stack, I take the top of the back stack and put it under the front stack. - This way, I'm wearing ALL of the tee shirts equally, and not wearing the same one within 90 days. Yeah, I know, it's too organized for some, but that's what I like to do. SO, imagine my surprise when the top shirt on the front stack was the photo of Sprite... Sprite's tee shirt surfaced as the one to wear today, the day before the anniversary of his passing (actually, today marked the day we rushed him to the ER, because a tumor in is nose ruptured and wouldn't stop bleeding, helping us make the decision for July 8th- as he couldn't walk and wasn't eating either). 

NOT A COINCIDENCE - There's no such thing as a coincidence when it comes to spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment