Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, February 11, 2019

Cat Proves He's Around Through Sign of Tropical Plants

Fudge the cat
Every week I get emails from around the world asking for a message from a pet or a person. I try to answer them all (it takes a lot of time, so be patient as I do it on my free/family time), and I never know what personal sign a spirit is going to give me. In late January, a cat was adamant about showing me tropical plants. Here's the story. 
 
I received the following email from Karen - and I didn't know anything about her, her cat (I only knew it was a cat because she included pictures), where she lived or anything about either of them. That's what makes it hard for a medium like me to understand the meanings behind things spirit shows me. Whenever mediums share something with you, YOU have to figure out what it means- and it's always something personal to you or the spirit. It turned out to be both in this case.

 This was her email to me (which she graciously allowed me to share):


Hello Rob,
I found your blog and your page and am emailing you to ask for your kind assistance. Please. I know that you are extremely busy and your time is very precious, and ask that some day when you see this, you would consider communicating with my beautiful boy Fudge, who passed on 5 October 2017. I'm absolutely devastated and struggling to cope with his tragic and sudden passing. I desperately need to hear from him I miss him so much. I just want him back irrational as that is.If you can find it in your heart to help me I will be eternally grateful.
Thank you and regards, Karen

I provided Karen with a number of signs to look for from Fudge, but one in particular struck me odd, and I didn't know what to make of it. I wrote Karen:  "He's showing me a   warm place with tropical-like plants and says he was there. - I'm unsure if you went on a vacation or into a greenhouse (he doesn't know either, because he's only sharing the image with me).. However, even Lowes and Home Depot have greenhouses with tropical plants."  

I wrote the "Lowes" and "Home Depot" because I assumed Karen was located in the U.S.A., where I live. I learned in the last email she sent that she's actually from South Africa!  That's why mediums should just pass along what they see from spirit, and not try to interpret the signs. 
 
Karen provided this confirmation about the tropical plants that totally amazed me:

He used to travel with me in my car as a little boy to visit my family, they have an atrium full of huge plants and greenery, it's very warm there. I visit regularly. Fudge loved car travel.I'm really happy that he's visiting, I miss him terribly and I will try to be calmer though it's hard most days.




I was amazed by the message of the tropical plants and the atrium! That's a great example of how a pet's spirit can provide a UNIQUE sign relevant to their lives, to help identify that they are around.

******************************************

To recognize the various signs that pets can give us, pick up a copy of  Rob Gutro's books "Pets and the Afterlife" or "Pets and the Afterlife 2."




No comments:

Post a Comment