Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Q&A: Do Our Pets Reincarnate? When?

One of the questions I get asked most often from grieving pet parents is if their dog, cat, horse, etc. will be reincarnated quickly. In short, the answer is no, but there's a good reason! 
 
Here's the question: Rob! So sorry to ask you this... but I’m having some anxiety regarding one thing... Is my dog going to come back to me in my lifetime?! Will or has she reincarnated? Sorry for asking you this question but my heart needs to know... 

My Response:  No need to be anxious! As I wrote in my books "Pets and the Afterlife" our pets wait until we have passed and then meet us when we cross over. Then, once we're all together in the afterlife, we all reincarnate and come back, all connected again in some way. 
   It's the same thing with people who pass. They wait for everyone they knew in the physical to pass away before they reincarnate. So, all of them will be waiting for you in the light, including your pets.
   In the meantime, spirits of both people and pets will be around us for the rest of our physical lives, protecting and guiding us. 

 You can find more answers in my books "Pets and the Afterlife" and "Pets and the Afterlife 2" available on Amazon.com
Rob Gutro's Pets and the Afterlife books

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment