Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Email from Brenda - Who Received Many Messages from her pets!

Every week I get MANY emails about people asking me to connect to their pets in spirit, and I try my best to answer them in a timely basis (but I have to do it on my free time after work and family time). Recently, I received the following email from Brenda who saw me on Norene Balovich's "Do You Believe" on Paranomal Zone TV (click to watch the 2 hour interview about pets and the afterlife).   
   Brenda is very in tune with her pets in spirit, and knows how to look for signs. In fact, she shared with me so many, and has graciously allowed me to share them with you!  This way, you can get an idea about what to look for, too.  A HUGE THANKS to BRENDA!  
***********************************************************************
   For my books Pets and the Afterlife and Pets and the Afterlife 2, you can find them on Amazon.com and learn more ways to see signs for yourself! - Rob Gutro
***********************************************************************
BRENDA SAID: 
I always watch Norene's shows. This is not something I normally do but there were a few things you touched on that I feel happened to me this week.

If I do not hear back from you that's is fine as I know you are probably sitting with a massive inbox lol

I feel I have dreams from passed family members. My last dream was of a family member telling me to really think where my best friend treasure came from. Treasure is my bff cat lol

I had a dog when I was young and His name was Sammy.  Well, sitting outside a dog looking like Sammy was running back and forth in front of me in a playful fashionl  Then he was gone and that reminded me of your look alike/Doppelganger stories. 

Pets and the Afterlife 2 by Rob Gutro
A few years ago I lost my dog Fred who was 18. Now and again I smell him and after your show I guess it is a visit :)

One more is my cat kitty poo who I think was poisoned by neighbors and he passed away.  Well there are times I feel the sensation of his tail curling around my legs. 

Also, my father has indicated he has his dog and mine in spirit as per the conversations I feel I had with him in spirit.

There is a crazy experience I have had the past few summers sitting in my yard. Each time I sit or work in my yard, I always have white butterflies trying to sit on me. At times I have had to go into the house as I don't like bugs lollol  (ROB'S NOTE: Butterflies, other insects, birds and animals can all be influenced by Spirit to visit you as a sign they're around. - just like in Brenda's NEXT story below! )

Here is my last story:  I was outside with a grinder facing under the car and working on it for my son. The grinder is loud and I was amazed to turn around to be eye to eye with a male duck watching me lol My dad loves ducks and I wonder if he sent him. (ROB'S NOTE: Her dad DID send the duck. Anything that we can directly associate with a person in spirit was sent from them!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment