Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, June 24, 2016

4 People Encountered George Washington's Spirit in Mount Vernon, VA

Back in 2012, I visited Mount Vernon, home of the first U.S. President, George Washington. Afterward I published
a blog about my experience (part of it is below), and since then, several other people have shared their experiences of sensing the President himself walking around!
  I believe that George Washington visits as a SPIRIT (he's crossed over and comes back), and is not an Earth-bound ghost, because Washington has been seen in several other places, and ghosts usually can't travel from place to place easily. Washington comes back to enjoy his house on occasion.
  Here are the experiences:

1) My Experience: Rob Gutro (March 2012)
   Upon going into one of the upstairs guest rooms I was overwhelmed with energy, and suddenly got a sharp pain in my throat! - I wasn't sure what was going on. The sharp pain became a dry throat, and it hurt. After walking through the room into a small hallway where a docent stood I learned why I felt that pain.
  The docent said "You are now in a small hallway, and pointed to an adjoining bedroom. She said it was the room where George Washington died. She said that he said 2 days before he died that he suddenly had "a sharp pain in his throat!" 
  So, I immediately knew that President Washington was letting me know what happened to him, and what he experienced before he died! I didn't really expect to meet President Washington that day, but it seems I did.

2) Julia S Wrote;June 15, 2016 at 9:43 AM
I went in the summer of 2015 and it was ABSOLUTELY FREEZING in President Washington's room. There was no air conditioning in the house esp on the second floor on the landing it was stiflingly hot with several mini fans blowing to make it easier for the guides to do their "talk"but when I came to Pres. Washington's room, even though there was plastic that prevented entry into his room proper, you COULD extend your arm into the actual room and it was FREEZING i could not help but feel he was in that room

3) Anonymous
i also felt it in 8th grade on our schools trip to D.C and area.
(Rob Gutro's response: It makes perfect sense that you felt a presence as a student. The younger we are the more we are more apt to trust our feelings and senses - especially when it comes to sensing ghosts or spirits that crossed over. As we grow older, we are taught to be more "logical thinkers" and we try to explain away our interactions with ghosts or spirits. You had a genuine encounter!)

4)   Anonymous wrote: 
I have also been in the house on tour and when I was there and I could of sworn I saw a figure in the corner of the living room. It was a male, I would've guess about in his 50s, but I am not really good with guessing ages myself, I think the man was wearing a nightgown. At first I thought it was all a trick of the mind, I haven't had too many experiences like that before then, and when I went upstairs to the bedrooms, I saw a picture, and I have learned that Washington died in his sleep and the picture was showing him in his death bed with his family surrounding him, and he looked exactly like I had seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment