Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Q & A: Is it possible to develop medium skills?

Rob's 2nd book
Recently I received this great question from C.S.: 
QUESTION:    I listened to your interview on the Malliard Report and it has inspired me to want to help people. The only pet cat that I've ever had, that has died, came to me in my dreams twice. Though that was about 10 years ago and I'm, by no means, a medium. However, I do seem to be more perceptive than most people I know. My question is, is it possible to develop medium skills? If so, how does one accomplish that? You probably get this question a lot, but any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ANSWER: - Thanks for writing.  First, I'm sorry about your cat. I'm glad to hear that he came to you in your dreams though. That means your cat crossed over (Earth bound ghosts can't do that). Dreams are the best avenue for spirits for getting messages to the living. -
 - Second - Yes, people can develop their abilities. Everyone has the capability. You need to trust what you get and verify. -The way I did it was to go into an historic home or place and "listen" - you may get names or see someone in your head. You may feel an illness, like a fever, heart attack, chest pain, gun shot, etc.
Pennies can be a sign from loved ones

  Don't fret if you don't. The thing about getting messages is that we need to try not to explain them away "logically" so quickly. 
Rob is a member of Inspired Ghost Tracking
One scenario where you may get messages is in the shower (I get a lot there because of water energy, and I'm able to clear my mind). Listen in the shower and see if you hear music, voices, etc. See if you hear a name. Spirits use water energy to pass along messages, as they use other physical energies. -
  - Another thing I talk about in my books is the different signs like pennies, flowers, insects, birds, music for example, and special times, like anniversaries connected to you or the spirits, or birthdays. It's all about paying attention and not discounting things.
  Give it a try for a week and let me know what you come up with!
Sincerely,
Rob Gutro
 
FOR  ROB GUTRO'S BOOKS:  BOOKS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON ((Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium for $7.99 paper/$2.99 E-book and Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead  for $8.99 paperback and $2.99 E-book: and http://tinyurl.com/q3bhgde  AND 
**NEW** PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE: The loss of a pet is like the loss of a child to pet owners. The love we share with our pets never dies, and in a new book called "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, the author provides proof that our pets do communicate with us from the other side.    Available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets at: To order paperback of Kindle- click here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment