Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

A Ghost I met at Vienna's Schönbrunn Palace: Charles VI

In May, I went on vacation and visited the Schonbrunn Palace in Austria. Like any palace or castle that is hundreds of
The Lantern Room - filled with residual anxiety
years old, there are likely people who decided to stay behind as Earth-bound ghosts. This is the first of several blogs of ghosts I encountered there. Here's the story about 2 of the rooms and the energy in one and the ghost in the other. Here's the story>>>

Side note:  Since the palace prevents photography, I had to use photos from the Palace website to show you the rooms in which there was either a ghost or residual energy.

Lantern Room- Residual Energy of Anxiety
ABOUT THE ROOM: Before electric lighting was installed in the palace the lantern-bearers used to wait in this room. Their task was to light the way of the imperial family or members of the court household after dark. The room is also remarkable for the marble door panelling dating from the time of Joseph I.
The Carousel Room
THE ENERGY: Upon entering the room, I (Rob) felt a lot of anxiety (the previous room had no energy). I learned that servants had to light candles in this room for residents. The anxiety those servants experienced was likely impressed upon the walls, and that's what I felt.

Carousel Room
ABOUT THE ROOM:  The Carousel Room served as the antechamber to the apartments of Maria Theresa and Franz Stephan of Lorraine in the East Wing of the palace.  This room has a mural of the 1720s with Spanish horses.

WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS ROOM? - Maria Theresa's father died in this room in 1790. He had eaten mushrooms that
turned out to be poisonous.
Charlex VI
WHO WAS HER FATHER? Charles VI (1 October 1685 – 20 October 1740;) succeeded his elder brother, Joseph I, as Holy Roman Emperor, King of Bohemia (as Charles II), King of Hungary and Croatia, Serbia and Archduke of Austria (as Charles III) in 1711.

THE GHOST IN THE ROOM - As I entered this large room, I suddenly got very, very dizzy to the point where I felt like I was going to fall over. They I experienced a pain in my heart. I realized that it was the pain that Maria Theresa's father experienced from the poisoning, and felt that he was still there.

NEXT: Ghosts in the Stallion and Napoleon Rooms

No comments:

Post a Comment