Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Dragonflies Can be a sign from spirit - Story #3: A Son's Dragonfly

A green dragonfly with black spots - Libellula quadrimaculata
Spirits (those who have crossed into the light) have the ability to manipulate things in nature to give us signs. Things like dragonflies, birds, butterflies, feathers, flowers, and other things that would help identify them.

  That doesn't mean every time you see a dragonfly someone in spirit is there. The dragonfly or whatever it is would have to have special significance, or behave oddly in a way that it usually would not.
Below is Story # 3 of 4 from readers about dragonflies and spirit.  

MY SON'S DRAGONFLY

November 12, 2013 

    I have had a Beautiful Green Dragonfly with black dots on its body around me since my 26 year old son died by his own hand. I know it was him because I first started seeing them the same color in Pennsylvania the day after he died and it was very cold there.
   
   Now I saw one here in Missouri while my friends and I were looking at my son's year book outside of Barnes & Noble. The dragonfly sat on the outside table the entire 3 hours we were there and then followed me into my truck! 
  It is very cold here now in Missouri and the dragonfly is outside my back door. 
I am a Believer!
*****************************************
 For more information about different signs that spirits send, check out my books "Ghosts and Spirits" or "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead," available on Amazon.com in paperback or Kindle/e-book.

No comments:

Post a Comment