Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fun at Strathmore Mansion and a nice compliment

Tea Room & Talk the Strathmore Mansion in Bethesda, MD invited me to give a talk about"How
Spirits Communicate, and a Ghost Investigation" during their tea event
  The crowd was wonderful and had great questions. I was honored that my friends Linda and Lynn were there to support me. 
  One of the ladies that works there and whom purchased my "Pets and the Afterlife" book gave me a nice compliment when she told me that she "loved  the book" and actually keeps it on her nightstand. She said it brings her a lot of comfort. That's exactly what I hoped for when I wrote it!  I'm so humbled. 
  I spoke with so many wonderful people who had questions about ghosts, spirits, people and pets. My thanks to Mary and the staff of the Strathmore for asking me back again, and for the great desserts.  
 In a blog next week, I'll talk about what happens with spirit in accidents and murders.

No comments:

Post a Comment