Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Now on Instagram! /Great Event at Barb Mallon's Last Night!

I finally figured out what Instagram is and how it works, so I set up an account for my books and website. Check it out here: http://instagram.com/robgutro_author#
   There are so many social media tools that it's hard to keep up with all of them, but I'm trying!  I just posted a photo from last night's event: Medium  Barb Mallon's Holiday with Spirit. 
  What an amazing time!!! 
Medium Barb Mallon!!
Awesome readings from Barb, Amazing readings from Tim Boyd, certified Tarot Consultant, Barb's students Jonathan and Lisa who are amazing and talented with the messages they get from spirit. 
Tim Boyd doing a Tarot card reading



   I was so touched by the number of people who came up and talked with me after my intro talk on how spirits communicate and give us signs. I loved talking to all the people who have or had dogs or cats and shared their stories. This night was the BEST Christmas Gift! 

CHECK OUT BARB'S HANDCRAFTED JEWELRY:  http://www.etsy.com/people/barbmallon
She does silversmithing!  Barb says: There is nothing better than hammering out a design or watching silver fusing together.  Having a spiritual background, I am constantly inspired by beautiful things and love creating spiritually inspired jewelry! I especially love creating organic, rustic and imperfect pieces, as there is perfection in imperfection.  If you see something you like, yet would like me to tweak it, please let me know. I LOVE custom orders! 

 ********************************************************************************
Rob Gutro's books available on Amazon((Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium for $7.99 paper/$2.99 E-book and Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead  for $9.99 paperback and $2.99 E-bookhttp://tinyurl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment