Purpose of this Blog

Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). *He wrote the books "Pets and the Afterlife," "Pets and the Afterlife 2," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how ghosts and Spirits communicate with the living and to give proof of the afterlife. As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Message in a Concert

A kitchen similar to the one I was shown...
I never know when or where I'm going to get messages, and got a couple at a recent Christmas concert we attended. Whenever I'm in a crowd, it's difficult to know who the message is for because I can't ask everyone!
Anyway, if this message applies to you- take note.
-A woman named Marlene or Marlena showed me that she lived in a farmhouse. She showed me the kitchen and that she spent a lot of time there. She seemed to be of European descent. She had a light colored cat with a dark colored face, and she said she always had her big Bible near a side table. She wanted to let her living relatives know she's fine, and asks that they light a candle for her. Because I don't know who she belongs to, I've lit a candle for her.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that is so sweet of you.
    Its hard when you feel you have a responsibity to get something somewhere and you dont know who. But for me, I have never actually deliverd a msg. I think that would be scarey because of how they may react.

    ReplyDelete