Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Dad Gives a Christmas Present

There is no such thing as a coincidence. This year, I got a special treat from my dad who passed in August 2008. - All you have to do is recognize messages. My mother flew down to celebrate Christmas with my partner and I this year and stayed for a week.
  During her visit she pulled out a wallet that she said she found in my dad's desk. She asked me if I would like to have it (I immediately accepted!). She said that she just happened to find it before Christmas. I know that she didn't happen to find it - It's obvious to me that my Dad guided my mother to his old desk and into that drawer where the wallet was located.
  It was brand new, still in the packaging and had the price tag on it. My dad used to give gifts at Christmas and forget to remove the tags, so it was even more obvious it was from him! Thanks, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment