Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dreams and Comfort in Daily Life

Southwest Airplane- Credit: Southwest
Before Christmas I had a visit from my grandmother - my mother's mother. What's interesting is that she died years before I was born and I had never had contact with her before. I did see her in the light at the cemetery where my dad was being interred back in August 2008. She was with my grandfather and others (including 3 dogs I know).
 - She appeared to me and told me to tell my mother (who is afraid to fly) that she would be with her on her trip. To prove it was her, she said "ask your mother to find the yellow knitted shawl I made for her, and to wear a piece of my jewelry."
 - Now, I don't know of anything that my mother's mother had ever knit - only crocheted tablecloths... and certainly not anything yellow. My mother immediately remembered something yellow and knitted from her mother, that was stored in her hope chest! She found it and took it with her on her holiday visit (via plane). She also found a piece of jewelry that was her mother's and wore that around her neck.
 - Her mother's assurance of watching out over my mother was enough to convince my mother to fly by herself. It was amazing. Having the ability to communicate with spirits is an incredible gift and it allowed my mother to have the courage to travel by herself.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this great dream, and your precious gift! It"s really nice to read about something that we have in common! Iam not a medium, just an ordinary person. I have been told that Iam physic ! not all the time. I also have dreams, of messages from relatives that have passed over. Or a Spirit of a friend or relative has appeared to me and starts talking to me. It does not scare me at all.... Mine is intermittant as well! Its been a little hard to express what I have been told or what I have seen ! some of my family state that Iam crazy..So I keep it to myself...But Thank you so much for sharing what is a gift! No I don"t get headaches, Thank God......I just wake up in the wee hours of the morning with the spirit there, to convey a message for me, and yes My deceased Mother-in-law appeared to me while I was crying one afternoon and she looked young, and was sitting on my bed, and simply said, don"t worry, things will get better! I proceeded to tell her how much I missed her, and did not want her to leave, and my mother-in Law replied I only have a short time to give you this message, and I have to leave, and yes she left as quick as she came to me..........I as well have many stories, but I Thank you so much for sharing,I appreciate your being brave to come out and say what has happened ! Your Friend.......Sincerely ....................

    ReplyDelete