Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, January 29, 2021

Amazing Detail in a Pet Reading this week: Specific Clothing Type and Name of Spirit With Her

My Pets and the Afterlife books are filled with readings that I've done for pet parents who have lost dogs, cats, birds, horses and other pets. Recently, James wrote me about the passing of his dog Winnie, and Winnie came through with a number of things, but two really stood out. She named a person she was with on the other side and showed me how the person was dressed. Here's part of the reading and James' confirmation (This isn't in a Pets book because it just happened!).  Here are those things from the reading and James' confirmation

Amazing Detail in a Pet Reading this week -down to a Clothing Type and Name

I wrote to James:   Winnie is telling me there is a woman on the other side named Elizabeth or Liz. (I keep seeing a friend of mine with that name- that's how spirits convey things).  She's wearing a dress of  what looks like a Scottish pattern (I'm guessing that would be a plaid kind of pattern). Win doesn't know what it's called, but is showing that pattern to me. That person is connected to you. That person was also there bringing Winnie into the light. 


James wrote back with this amazing confirmation: In 2019 my wife, Leslie visited with an older alum by the name of Elizabeth. Elizabeth enjoyed Leslie's company they and stayed in touch. [Elizabeth since passed]. He said, " I shared your reading with my wife who showed me her selfie she had taken with Elizabeth. Elizabeth was wearing a tartan wrap in the photo "

I wrote to James:  She is conveying to me that she was a "gentle giant." AIt's difficult for me to ascertain how large she was, but perhaps she felt giant! She's also forever grateful for the care and love she had in your family.

James also confirmed Win's feelings conveyed to me, when he wrote me back and said, "You also picked up on the fact she felt giant. That was true, for most of her life she would duck down when we crossed under an overpass like she feared she would hit her head. In her mind and in my world Win was bigger than life."
*******************************************
If you want to learn many ways that pets communicate, read Rob Gutro's books, "Pets and the Afterlife 1, 2 and 3," Available on Amazon.com. 




No comments:

Post a Comment