Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Q&A: Is the Strong Presence I Feel Telling me Not to be at this House?

 Sometimes when you go in a home and there are ashes of someone else's loved one, you may get a bad feeling. Is that a spirit telling you to get out?  Here's the question I received about that recently and my response: 

QUESTION: My girlfriend's husband died 15 years ago, also her father, both the ashes are in the house, she was very close to her husband. I feel a strong presence when I'm here as though his spirit doesn't want me here, or maybe it's just me? 

 MY RESPONSE: Sometimes we can sense negative energy within a house. If her late husband was a jealous man, he could have projected that negativity into the walls of the house. However, since he's passed and crossed over, spirits don't show jealousy, as they become aware of the wrongness of it. I would suggest clearing the home of negative energy with sage (you can get some and light it in a bowl, then blow it out, and walk the smoking sage around the house.
*************************************

For more information about negative energy, residual and intelligent hauntings, check out my books Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead and Ghosts and Spirits (and my other 6 books) all available on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment