Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Email from Jennie About her Cat Whom Passed

Recently on one of the blogs I wrote, a woman named Jennie wrote me in the public

comments section about her experience and feelings through the event of her cat's passing. Below is her note and my response, which may be helpful to some other pet parents. - Rob

JENNIE'S NOTE: October 3, 2020 at 7:18 PM 

   Hi Mr. Gutro,I'm Jennie.About 2 and a half weeks ago my cat became very ill and the vet said he was severely anemic and that a blood transfusion would only prolong his life by a few days before needing another one. I'm heart broken and feeling tremendous guilt. 

 For over a year I had spent very little time petting him or allowing him to snuggle with me. I was very stressed out and short tempered. I never hit him but raised my voice, sometimes yelled when he would come behind me and bang his head against the back of my knee while I was trying to fix his meals. 

 Well, I had him euthanized because I didn't want him to suffer. 

But I'm so angry at myself for treating him the way I did. I wish he knew how much I love him and that he was my little angel. 

 I received his ashes today and I will be keeping them close to me. I will talk to him. I hope he hears me. Thank you for listening ❤🌈 

MY RESPONSE: October 19, 2020 at 7:22 PM Hi Jennie- As parents, whether pet parents or human parents, it's normal to be agitated or irritated at behavior of our "kids." I'm so sorry for your loss. But please know that your cat knew what was going on with him, and the stress that you have been under. He read your stress and realized it wasn't from him - he was just there. 

He also read your energy, and knew that you struggled to make the decision to help him cross. 

He also knew that his little body couldn't handle another transfusion either. He doesn't want you to feel guilty. You are a great pet parent, and you're being thanked from him on the other side for caring enough to bring him to the vet. 

He can hear you. He's energy now, and sound and thoughts are energy. He will always be around you! 

I recommend reading one of my Pets and the Afterlife books to get an idea of what signs he may use to show you he's very much around.

No comments:

Post a Comment