Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Friday, September 25, 2020

Free Book Friday- Phantomology 101 (If you write me a Book Review on Amazon- you're eligible)

It's Free Book Friday! And you can get a copy of the Paperback Phantomology 101

If you write a BOOK review for one of my books, send me the link (via email Rgutro@gmail.com) and I will pick the winner and send a copy of my (late) friend Sharon's book: Phantomology 101...Hunting The Haunted: 

Before Sharon passed, she wanted to publish a book so I helped her do it. Her book came out on February 5, 2013... and it references a lot of hauntings in articles and other sources. Sharon Ramirez founded and formed Maryland TriState Paranormal, researching and investigating spirit & ghost phenomena throughout the Delmarva and Mid-Atlantic Region for the past decade. . 

Sharon passed soon after, and I was honored to help her make this dream come true. (Photo below: Sharon and I at her book signing event in 2013). Sharon is missed every day, but I know she's enjoying being a spirit and visiting everyone she knew anywhere and any time.  - Rob Gutro

**NOTE: If you write a review and email me, I will have other books - including 2 classic ghost-related comic books! **



No comments:

Post a Comment