Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, June 8, 2020

A Recap and Nice Compliment from last night's interview

Last evening I was a guest on Paramania Radio's "On the Horizon" with hosts Brock Burroughs and Vicki Johns. Not only did we talk about my latest book, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking," but I received a really nice compliment about my "Kindred Spirits" book.

I've been fortunate enough to join Vicki and Brock on many occasions and discuss my other books.

Last night we talked about earthbound ghosts versus spirits who have crossed over, and touched upon some of the experiences in my latest book "Case Fires from Inspired Ghost Tracking." Vicki is a medium, so she and I can relate about our interactions with ghosts or spirits. Brock mentioned Ouija boards and we covered that topic as well as a case in the book where a Ouija board was used in a home and opened a portal, bringing in a lot of dark energy that physically sickened people who lived in the home.
     Brock paid me a nice compliment about my book "Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit" when he said he didn't want the book to end. I was very touched by that.
  The good news is that Ed's spirit, the topic of the book, is still very much around me and has been his active self. In fact, after I published the "Kindred Spirits" book last year, I already began writing "Kindred Spirits 2."
WHAT KINDRED SPIRITS IS ABOUT: 
     Kindred Spirits is about my husband's late partner that has been with us since I met my husband in 2005, and I've grown to know Ed so well from the other side, that I consider him a close friend. You''ll learn about that in the book, as well has how he solved the mystery around his own death, and how he sent a look-alike to rescue us when we got lost in the English countryside. He was there when our dog Sprite passed, and has given many signs to us and his family. Since it's also PRIDE MONTH, it's a perfect book to read and get "In the Spirit of Pride"

WHAT CASE FILES OF INSPIRED GHOST TRACKING IS ABOUT: 
Case Files of Inspired Ghost TrackingWhen earth bound ghosts have traumatized families in their own homes, Inspired Ghost Tracking (IGT) of Maryland has gone in to cross them over. In this collection of IGT cases, you’ll read about a very haunted Maryland mansion, many ghosts of Baltimore’s Federal Hill, the Burned Ghost, ghosts of two different time periods in one building, the dark things Ouija boards brought into homes, a ghostly attachment, a Steelworker’s ghost, poltergeist activity, the famous IGT “Double Murder Ghost Investigation” and many more. You’ll also learn about ghosts vs. spirits, energy and lots of Q&A. So, come along with us on these IGT investigations and learn that the paranormal is quite active!

No comments:

Post a Comment