Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

My Mom Sends a Special Musical Sign on Mother's Day

Rob's Mom
Even though I've had decades of signs from spirits of people and pets who have passed on, it still amazes me what they can do to let us know they're around. Usually, they drop by on birthdays, anniversaries and holidays, and Mother's day was no exception as my mom let me know she's around.
   As I've written in all 5 of my books, spirits (and earthbound ghosts) have many ways to let us know they are around. This time, my mom sent me a specific musical sign in a song that was one of her and my favorites- and that holds a special memory. My Mom passed in December of 2013 and lets me know she's still very much around. Here's her latest "note" to me!

WHAT HAPPENED - On Mother's Day, we went to a restaurant with Tom's folks. There was music playing over the speakers as we dined. Just as we were finishing up and preparing to leave, Dolly Parton's "Here you come again" came on. I knew mom was sitting next to me at the table (along with my dad). Mom wanted to let me know that on Mother's day, she's still very much there, being a mom.
My mom calling to Buzz in 2005 (Buzz passed later that year)


WHAT'S ODD ABOUT THE SONG PLAYING? - The song was released in 1977, and although it was a number one country hit and top pop hit for Dolly, it's now 40 years old and you NEVER hear it!  So for that song to be mixed in among all of the other current music the restaurant was playing is unprecedented. I've never heard any songs older than those from 1990 in the restaurant (I was a radio DJ and memorized Blilboard music charts, if you're wondering how I know that)

My mom at NASA!
WHY IS THE SONG IMPORTANT? When the song came out in 1977 and during the summer of 1978, when I was 15, I remember being at home on Saturday morning and helping clean the house. I was tidying up my younger brother's bedroom while listening to the American Top 40 with Casey Casem and "Here You Come Again" came on the radio. Mom was walking down the hallway and came in and sat on the bed asking what that song was - and I pulled up a chair. That's when we started slapping hands and knees in a back and forth game, to the rhythm of the song. We laughed about that for a long time.  Neither of us had ever forgotten that special 4 minutes and I'll always cherish it and that song.

So, THANKS, MOM! That is one of my favorite memories with you. Thanks for visiting on Mother's Day. Love you!
ENJOY THE LIVE PERFORMANCE FROM DOLLY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyqF6b1KmFE


LEARN HOW SPIRITS COMMUNICATE WITH YOU!  Check out my books on Amazon.com:  https://www.amazon.com/Rob-Gutro/e/B003UNTASW?ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1&qid=1557755459&sr=1-1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment